- Activity Feed
- Halo 3 Singles
Online Members None Online Guests: 1 Member of the Moment Approved KG Yu-Gi-Oh Decade Duels Tournament2:00 PM Sat 5th Oct 2013 (GMT/UTC -5.0)
**This tournament will be played using the Xbox 360 and Yu-Gi-Oh 5d’s Decade Duels Plus on Xbox Live. You can purchase this game on the Xbox Live Arcade.**
*We will be hosting a Yu-Gi-Oh 5d’s Decade Duels Plus Game Night for tournament participants and casual players on Friday, October 4th at 7 PM EST.*
1. This tournament will be held on Saturday, October 5th 2013 at 1 PM EST.
2. To register for the tournament go to the register tab on the top right hand corner of the website and register. Log in and then click that you are attending on the bottom of the event page KG Yugioh. Registration closes at 11:59 PM EST on October 4th.
3. The tournament will consist of 8 to 16 players competing using the Swiss System(example below) and the top 4 players will go the Semi Finals. Each round will be best of three.
4. First round match ups will be listed in the Tournament Forum but you will also receive an Xbox Live message the morning of the tournament with your opponent's gamer tag.
5. The winner of the tournament will receive a $10 Gift Card to Game Stop. Winner will receive email with code immediately following the Final Round.
6. To avoid lag and dropping of players, this event is open to USA & Canada only. If there is strong international interest we will throw a 2nd tournament in the near future.
1. The tournament starts at 1 PM EST, it is the responsibility of the participants to contact your first opponent and set up your match by this time. If for some reason your opponent does not show up please contact Red Eyed Punny asap.
2. At the start of each round one player from each match up will start a player match and invite their opponent.
Matches will using the following settings;
Duel Mode: Normal
Private Slot: 1
Match Settings: Match
Time Limit: 180
3. The winning and losing parties must send Red Eyed Punny an xbox live message reporting the results of each match before you can receive your next match up. You can also post results in the tournament forum.
We strongly encourage each player to take a picture of the results from each round in case there is a dispute.
4. You must use the same deck you start the tournament with. Players found using multiple decks will be banned from the event. (You can still swap cards using your side deck.)
5. In the event that a player lags out please contact Red Eyed Punny asap so a solution can be decided.
6. If you are caught cheating you will be banned from this tournament and be put on our blacklist for future events. If you suspect cheating contact Red Eyed Punny or post in the tournament forum.
- The first few rounds will use a Swiss style tournament system. The number of rounds will depend on the number of players that enter.
- After each round players will receive 1 point for winning, half a point (.5) for a draw, and no points for losing (0).
- The top 4 players with the most points will advance to the semi finals and finals matches.
Example of the Swiss Tournament System:
Standard Swiss system
#1 plays #5, #1 wins
#2 plays #6, #2 wins
#3 plays #7, #3 wins
#4 plays #8, #4 wins
#1 plays #3, #1 wins
#2 plays #4, #2 wins
#5 plays #7, #5 wins
#6 plays #8, #6 wins
After two rounds, the standings are:
Please login or register to discuss this event.20th Sep 2013We need to get some more contestants into this thing, have you tried recruiting randoms on the game that you run into? ill try letting some of my people know about this.Like (4) ·
Gilbert · http://www.gamefaqs.com/b ... ds-decade-duels-plus
this forum on gamefaqs is quite abit more active, should let them know about the tournament mr. red eyes! might pick up more members as well.
20th Sep 2013Warren281 · I came here from GameFAQS, NwCHungryBurger.
25th Sep 2013ii SAGE zz · i came here from the gamefaqs post as well lol
29th Sep 2013
Chat Box Forum Activity
- Halo 3 Singles